Grandma Bradshaw put a float together for the 24th of July parade. After the parade we all headed up the mountain for our reunion. There were over 60 people. We camped out for 3 days and 2 nights. People rode horses, went 4-wheeling, played horseshoes, baseball, paintball, card games, and just had a good time sitting around the fire. One morning when Braxton woke up he said, "You like this Mom? You like sleeping in a tent?" We had a blast camping!
Unique Kids Bed
7 years ago
1 comment:
WHAT AN AWESOME FAMILY REUNION!!! I wish I was a bradchaw! We need to do stuff like that at the sweet reunions to! I love the picture taken of people just sitting around the camp fire. I noticed some little white shoes sittin up on the logs by the fire. Must have been put their to dry. It looks like you guys had way to much fun. I really want to visit you all again.
Post a Comment