
My younger brother Ethan got his mission call yesterday!! I can't believe it! He's going to
Buenos Aires, Argentina! He leaves January 6
th, and I'm going to be so sad, but very happy for him!
Braxton told us he wants to go on a Mission with Uncle Ethan. Especially since he'll be riding on a plane.

Kaydons face is covered, but this is the best we could get with wiggly Mason.
Congratulations Ethan!!
2 comments:
danielle i am so glad that he is going to Argentina the Lord must have so much work for him to do there. Spanish is such a great language we should all learn it.. Good Luck Ethan
OK, don't tell him this if it'll make him feel bad, but he still looks, like, twelve! I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be going on a mission yet. Best keep him home for a few more years 'til he's a big older.
Post a Comment