Love his little shirt! My Grandma Sweet crocheted this blanket. This was the first time Prestons Mom got to see Braylon. She was sick when the rest of her family came to see him. Grandma Shanna with all her Grand kids. The dinner. I never knew where Braylon was, or who was holding him. The kid slept through the whole thing, even though he was constantly getting passed around. Hmmm...whats with all the cute kids and flowers? My Brother Doug got engaged!!! We love Jenny, and we're so excited to have her in our family!!!
So fun! I read your kidney stone story a while ago and the same thing just happened to my sister in law. She got hers removed though and didn't get a stint. I saw her pain and only thought of you. I just had to tell you. Your family is very cute and getting so big!
Wow I haven't seen Douglas forever! Congrats to him! It's funny they really sort of look alike :) Can't belive how fast Braylon is growing! He's adorable! P.S. Sorry I'm a bad friend. We live in the same town and I still haven't come to see you!
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
3 comments:
i love blessing days! That is a cute shirt. You are right! Plus...you look smokin!
So fun! I read your kidney stone story a while ago and the same thing just happened to my sister in law. She got hers removed though and didn't get a stint. I saw her pain and only thought of you. I just had to tell you. Your family is very cute and getting so big!
Wow I haven't seen Douglas forever! Congrats to him! It's funny they really sort of look alike :) Can't belive how fast Braylon is growing! He's adorable!
P.S. Sorry I'm a bad friend. We live in the same town and I still haven't come to see you!
Post a Comment