Friday, January 11, 2013

A Surprise from Santa

A few days after Thanksgiving, Preston was leaving for work and found a present with a parachute stuck on a nail outside our house.  He hollered at the boys to hurry and come out to see what was going on!  After reading the note from Santa, the boys said Santa must of flown over our house and dropped this present out of his sleigh.
I think Santa new about all the trouble Braylon gets into, and new he would destroy our regular Christmas Train.  I had told Brax and Mase that we weren't setting up the train this year, because I knew Braylon would constantly wreck it.  They were heartbroken, but I didn't want the hassle of always fixing the train!
so.....Santa came up with a new track to put under our tree, that is impossible for Braylon to break.  The cars run on batteries, and the kids can bend the track any way they want.
The track came with tunnels and bridges, and best of all.....it glows in the dark!!
Thank You Santa!!!