Saturday, January 18, 2014

A visit with Cole and Taleena

This was such a special visit with their family. Cole showed us pictures of his mountain goat and told us all about the hunt. We could tell that he and Taleena were exhausted, but pushing through everything. Our boys had a lot of fun playing with Aspen, and liked hearing about Cole's hunt. This was to be the last time we would see Cole. I'm so glad we got to spend time with him before he got too bad. It's crazy to think he had played volleyball with us at the Beaver County Fair at the end of August, and seemed to be doing really well, then died in November. Life is short, and the time we have with our family is precious.

1 comment:

Leslee said...

oh my gosh, I hardly ever look at blogs anymore! I can't believe she lost her husband! This totally made me sick! Bless her and her sweet little one!