Thursday, May 21, 2009

ThE BiG YeLLow OnE iS tHe SuN!!!!

We went to Tuacahn to see Brian Regan LIVE a few weeks ago. It was AWESOME!! He is hilarious, and the guy that opened for him was really funny too.













This is my most favorite time of year. Warm not HOT. Braxton already has a major tan line from his flip flops. He is getting to be quite a good little fisher. He gets bites on his line, then we help him reel them in.



Mason just likes the pudding that comes with fishing outings.























Braxton would NOT even step foot on the slip and slide. But he did eventually get his hair wet. Mason wasn't a fan of the water either.




























GOLF 3 year old style. This is what Braxton does ALL DAY LONG!!






































Some people purposely do this do their kids hair, but Mason's does it on it's own. It's his "just woke up" look.






















Preston's first Softball game, they won. It was so funny to listen to Braxton cheer them on. One guy got a strike and Brax yelled "Strike!!" Don't worry, I told him to be quiet.











4 comments:

Jared and Chrissy said...

So you went to St. George and I was not informed.... that is all I have to say.

Trisha said...

Yeah, I pretty much just wanted to say what Chrissy said.

Jeannie said...

I would like to thank my GREAT frind JEANNIE for providing the fun in the water and for taking that wonderful picture of me and my kids at Prestons softball game she is wonderful..

Leslie said...

Girl your CRACK me up!!! I love the post of the pig hunt!!! AND You say I'm redneck!?! We haven't seen you forever, we miss you guys. James really want to hang with Braxton soon.