
I sincerely
apologize to all the townsfolk who thought we would have a neighborhood pig roast. We made it into a family event in Mt. Pleasant. Thank You to everyone who came! I had a few people in church today ask me when the pig roast would be. Next time we kill a few wild pigs, we'll cook 'em up in Beaver!!




DELICIOUS!!! Preston's Dad constructed this pig roasting pit thingy in their backyard. That man is so crafty.


No get-together would be complete without a few intense games of
bocce ball.

I love Preston's side of the family like my own. They are all awesome!! And I'm pretty positive I have the best Mother-in-law in the world!! Sorry, I have to brag for just a second, it's my blog, why do you care? She doesn't get jealous or sad if we can't spend
every other holiday or whatever with their family. She just wants us to have fun. She is such a fun Grandma, and the boys and I (and Preston of course) just love her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment