Sunday, June 21, 2009

STRAWBERRY DAYS RODEO

Preston and 2 of his friends from work did the WILD COW MILK again this year. It's their adrenaline rush for the year.




The boys did really well, especially considering we were there for almost 4 hours Thursday night. Braxton's favorite part was the motorcycles doing tricks. He remembered it from last year, and couldn't wait!! Mason was good as long as there was something going on. Breaks in between riders were bad, but didn't last long.


Preston's team took first place in the preliminaries, so they moved on to the Finals on Saturday.













DOWN AND DIRTY

























WATCH THE LAST VIDEO FIRST, I PUT THEM IN THE WRONG ORDER. In the last video, Preston's group takes the cow from the far left chute. It's kind of hard to tell what's going on, but Preston's in blue jeans, has yellow gloves, and his hat stays on the whole time.





They didn't win the Finals, but I think it's safe to say they were the crowd favorites. They were the muddiest with the craziest cow.

3 comments:

Angela said...

So we live right by the rodeo grounds in PG and we totally heard this on Saturday night from our window. I'm assuming that's where you were. If not, ignore my comment. :)

Candi said...

That was awesome! They got WORKED! I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for sharing Danielle!
Btw - I love your wedding announcement. You both look so young and sweet. What happened?

Candace said...

That was the funiest thing. I'm finally catching up on reading people's blogs. I so wish I wouldn't have been moving at this time so I could have gone. If he participates again next year, I'm so there!