Ok, I know we've done the whole dog thing once before, and it didn't go very well-BUT this dog is MUCH cuter!! Our last dog Gus (may he rest in peace) lasted a week or two before Preston dropped him off at his parents house. My fault, I take the blame. I didn't know he was going to turn into an ugly farm dog. I know nothing about types of dogs.

We waited almost a week for this puppy before Preston was given the go-ahead to pick him up. The boys were so excited when he arrived!

His name is Dexter and we love him already.


All the kids I baby-sit love him too. We thought about getting a bigger dog, but some of these kids are afraid of big dogs. And I'd rather have one that will stay small.


Dexter is
soooo spoiled. We have to tell the boys to put him down, and leave him alone all the time. He gets held most of the day.

Mason always picks him up and carries him around the house.



I am so sick of getting a little taste of Spring and then WHAM- a snow storm. It makes me wonder why in the world I live in Utah?!?!
Braxton figured out he can draw on the sidewalk with dandelions.


Whenever we play outside, Mason is a cop with his cop motorcycle and chases bad guys (
Braxton) around. He freaks out if
Braxton asks him to be the bad guy. Mason will yell, "No I not a bad guy, I'm a cop!!"


Blog book volume 2. It was close to 100 pages longer than my last one, thus a little more expensive, but I love it! One of my biggest worries is that our house will burn down and I'll lose the thousands of pictures I have on my computer. And aside from my blog they're ONLY on my computer. It makes me feel better to know if I lose all my pictures, I'll at least have my favorites of the past few years on my blog. OR maybe I should put them all on
cd's and.....nope, not going to happen.

I totally recommend blog books for anyone who doesn't want to take up TONS of time scrap-booking. Once again it was ordered and delivered in less than a week. Go to the cutest blog on the block for more info.
4 comments:
I think you got the puppy more to get them ready for a baby!!
That is such a cute puppy! Is he dachshund? fun.
I'm not a huge fan of dogs- especially not little yappy ones- but he's actually really cute.
SOO How do you print out your blog??
Post a Comment