Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Only the In-Laws

We went to Mt. Pleasant for Kaylee's Jr. Prom a few weeks ago. She looked so pretty!! It was so funny to watch her during the promenade, she had a huge smile on her face and talked to everyone around her the whole time. Kaylee is awesome!
Preston couldn't resist little Jordyn in her beautiful dress, he just had to ask her to dance.
We left Braxton and Mason at their Grandma's house, I knew this wouldn't be something they would enjoy. It was funny to watch the prom with 3 little girls. A couple of Preston's cousins and niece Jordyn watched with us. They told us all their favorite dresses and colors.

Preston, Wayne, and Shanna had been working on something in the basement all Sunday morning. The kids weren't allowed to go down there, so they were driving us crazy upstairs. I went down to tell Preston to hurry up, and I saw this wooden thing they were covering in plastic wrap. I couldn't figure out what the heck they were doing, and they said it was almost ready.


Finally everyone goes downstairs to see a trough filled with ice cream and brownies. It was a good idea and the kids (and Wayne and Preston) loved it. I understand it's a Brady family thing.
It didn't look the least bit appetizing to me.
It wasn't too bad looking at first, but towards the end the different flavors of ice cream melted and blended together and people kept eating!! I'm not gonna lie, it was gross.
This picture cracks me up!!
Mason and Kayson dug right in, they were in Heaven!!

It was a fun idea and a big hit (with some people) but it's something that disturbs me and I would only see at my In-laws.

1 comment:

Katie Snedeger said...

LOL!! Wow that is awesome..... for the kids but I'm with you it would not be one bit appetizing for me either.