Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hospital/Visitors

I told Mason to smile and he stuck his finger in his nose.
I bought a present for Braxton and Mason to open when Braylon was born. Just so they know we still love them and everything. The boys were pretty excited for new Phineas and Ferb coloring stuff.































































Brax and Mase spent an afternoon with us in the Hospital. They were so good and very quiet.
The nurses loved them. They loaded the boys up with coloring stuff, games, and toys. Plus they each got their own Sprite. They stayed busy for quite a while.
Newborn PJ's right after his bath. He is so sweet and so tiny!!

Our last night in the Hospital was so nice. It was just me and Braylon all night. He is a perfect baby. He slept next to me the entire night. The nurses offered to take him to the nursery a number of times, but I wouldn't let them take him. I just wanted to cuddle with my little guy.

Going home!!

It's so nice to be home. The Doctors and Nurses were awesome and took great care of us, but there's nothing like being home. Braylon has had jaundice, but not bad enough to be in the Hospital or anything. He's doing much better today.
My stent was taken out 5 days after Braylon was born, and they blasted the stones at the same time. I am kidney stone and stent free, and it feels great!! It broke my heart to leave Braylon all day to go get my stuff taken care of, but I knew he was in good hands with my Mom. And it's been fun to spend so much time with Preston.

I'm doing really well with the recovery, and we're just loving a new baby in the house!! Preston and Braxton argue over who gets to hold Braylon. Mason holds him for a few minutes then wants to go play. Braylon slept from 9:00 last night, and didn't wake up until 5:30 am. Then he ate and went back to sleep until 9:30. Talk about an easy baby!! Finally!!

No comments: