The last month-in a word...miserable. There have been so many Doctor visits, phone calls, a lot of paper work, and countless prayers. Between Preston and I and 4 doctors/surgeons, we decided our best option was to have the baby by c-section 3 weeks early. The stent draining my kidney either needed to be replaced or removed a.s.a.p. But that was a little risky because it could put me into labor or cause a number of other problems. Plus I really didn't want to go through an extra surgery. I haven't recovered from the kidney stone and original stent surgery. To make matters worse, the baby was breech. So our decision was c-section at 37 weeks. We were very nervous about the baby. We prayed his lungs would be developed, and he'd be healthy.
6 pounds 5 ounces
20 inches
Healthy as can be!
I can't begin to describe the relief when I heard him cry. It was amazing.
9 comments:
I'm the first to comment!!! Congratulations again! He's beautiful. That is a good sized baby for three weeks early. We're so happy for you guys.
Congratulations! He is so adorable. I hope you're doing okay after all that. Happy for you both!
Baby having is tough stuff! Sounds like you both did great! Congrats Girl! He is cuuuute!
awww! i'm so excited for you guys! it seems like just yesterday mas told me you were pregnant! i can't wait to meet him! he's so precious!
Congrats to you guys! He's a cutie! And I'm pretty sure you are super mom with your bed made at 5:20 a.m.!
Congratulations!!! Here is to a swift recovery for momma and baby. He is adorable.
Congratulations. I am glad everything turned out ok! And seriously... why was your bed made at 5:20 a.m. You are amazing!
Congratulations!! Sounds like you had a crazy Last month! I'm glad he is here and healthy! He is cute as can be!
This is what I get for not getting on the computer for the past week, I find out you had your baby. Well Congrats, I'm so happy things went so well and he is Healthy. I love all his hair, good luck.
Post a Comment