Such a happy guy!!He recently discovered his toes, and how to splash in the tub.
He loves to look in the mirror.
He makes all kinds of adorable noises when he wakes up every morning, and no one can get him to laugh like Preston can.
Really, it makes me jealous. All Preston has to do is talk and Braylon grins from ear to ear. He doesn't even have to be able to see him. But when Daddy comes over to play with him, Braylon goes nuts. He wiggles and squirms and laughs. It's so cute, but unfair. I hate to admit that I can't get that kind of reaction out of my little man.
Bray just wants attention all day long-then he's completely happy.
Braxton and Mason are so good to him, and love to make him laugh.
He's hanging on to his red hair and blue eyes. I walked past a car in a parking lot while i was holding Braylon the other day, and an old man got out of the car to talk to me. He loved Braylon's red hair and told me all about the red hair that runs in his family:) I'm sure his hair will gradually change (Mason's did), but I really hope he keeps his beautiful blue eyes!!
1 comment:
Such a cutie!
Post a Comment