Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rockies/Broncos Trip 2012

A Rockies game, night one.  We had great seats!
We went on a tour of Hammond's Candy Factory.  I really wished I lived there. Yummy.  Preston could totally work there.  He has a good stirring motion.
We hitched a ride to the stadium for night 2.  The four of us for 20 bucks-totally worth it.
Preston insisted I pose with the Heart Burn Fairies.
Our traditional jump on the bed bit.
Oh Peyton, you are so much more appealing in Broncos gear.  Even for Preston.
I wish these were our seats.  But at least we had club level seats, so they let us in early and we were allowed close to the field.
Don't mind him.  He's just throwing a football...sigh.
I don't know who he is, but he was funny!
Eric Decker bothers me when it comes to football.  Sometimes when he has the ball he falls for no apparent reason, and has trouble catching the ball when it hits him right in the chest.  But he's nice to look at.  Or so I've heard.
That's right, Summer and I made it on the jumbo tron- TWICE!  We were sure they only put the hot girls on it.  But then a few minutes later they showed a rather large funny looking lady jumping up and down.  You be the judge.
See the girl with blond hair and a #7 blue jersey on?  That's Summer.  She is standing where I was sitting by myself for half and hour.  I wanted an up-close of Manning so bad, that I sat alone like a loser for 30 minutes, saving a place by the tunnel.  My little group refused to sit over there with me!  But it was so worth it.
Our buddy who kept filming us.
I am so mad that these pictures are out of order!!  It ruins the magic.  An up-close of Peyton's famous scar, due to his famous neck surgery.
Here he comes...Mr. Manning!!  I couldn't breathe!!
Right there in front of me!!  I couldn't cheer, I couldn't move more than my finger to snap a picture.  I am beating myself up for not having a stupid sharpie and something for him to sign!!  I nearly took my shirt off, but I didn't have a way for him to sign it anyway.
So maybe to some of you, I am pathetic.  I'll admit he's not gorgeous, but he is a professional NFL quarterback.  And he's a good classy guy.  'Nuff said.
John Elway on the right.
I took this picture just for Preston.  He wanted a picture with cheerleaders so bad, but the line was wicked long.  He even had my permission to see if they would kiss his cheeks.  But at least I got this picture of a very hot cheerleader (not to be confused with the little girls trying to keep up with the music.  They were terrible.)  Just sayin'.
We packed a lot into our little weekend getaway, but it was really fun!  We took bad luck to Denver with us though.  Out of the 3 games we went to, we had 3 losses.
After the game, and after dinner at an amazing Italian Sports Bar/Restaurant, we drove halfway home.  Preston started feeling really sick on the drive.  Kale had to pull over QUICKLY to let Preston out.  I didn't feel a bit sorry for him throwing up on the side of the road.  In my mind, he deserved it.  It was his Wittle Uncow Kawle who patted his back and asked if he was ok.  I still laugh out loud whenever I think about it.  I won't go into why I thought it was so funny, but Preston, Kale, and Summer know.
Summer wanted to pet a nasty fox at a gas station.  Oh Summer.  We had some good times, as well as some times that made me want to claw my eyes out, and literally made grown men scream.  But it's good to have a variety of memories I guess:)   

3 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Cute pics!

Trisha said...

Oh, hello. He is nice to look at!! Not Manning, the other guy you talked about...

Candi said...

You are funny Danielle :-)