Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Braxton's Machine Pitch Baseball 2013 Season

Preston and his friend Gary coached Braxton's baseball team. Braxton played a few different positions, but mainly 1st. That was his favorite, and he's pretty good at it. He had some great hits this year, and some good plays in the outfield.
This last huddle and team cheer was sad, I didn't want the season to be over. But at the same time, I was glad it was over. I could sit and watch my kids play ball all day, if not for my 1 year old I was constantly chasing around. I think Preston and Gary felt the same way. It's bitter sweet. Their team came a long way from the first couple games. This age takes a while to get back into the swing of things until they're playing as well as they did the year before, and it's fun to see their progress. Good season Braxton!

No comments: