Monday, March 30, 2009

11 Months Old, Haircut, and Walking?

11 Months old, I can't believe it! He weighs 19lbs. (he lost some weight from being sick), he has 6 teeth, and I'm convinced he says "mama" all the time!!!














I absolutely LOVED his long shaggy hair!! But it was hard to control. With little girls you can spray their hair down, put ribbons and bows in it, but with a boy, it just kind of does whatever it wants. It was so hard for me to get it cut, but it was always in his eyes, and full of baby food.
















Mason was so good during his haircut! He just sat still, and let my good friend Candice just cut away.






Look how handsome! He looks more like a little boy now, which makes me kind of sad, but his hair will grow back-eventually.






We got Braxton and Mason new Easter clothes, and we couldn't wait for them to wear them! Prestons younger Brother Alex was baptized on Saturday, so the boys got to wear their new clothes. Preston gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, and had Braxton say the First Article of Faith for everyone. He got right up there and said it loud and clear, without any help. It was so cute!



Mason took his first steps a few weeks ago. He was sick for almost a week, so he took a little break. He's trying to figure it out again. He can take 6 or 7 little tiny steps. I can't wait until he is a walking pro! He'll love to be able to keep up with Braxton.

6 comments:

tomandbritneyfamilyfun said...

I love the haircut, he looks like such a big boy! I remember cutting Tyse's hair for the first time, it is kinda sad, because it makes them look all grown up. I love the video of him learning to walk, he will have so much fun this summer running all over with Braxton! I'm glad they are feeling better!

Unknown said...

i'm glad to meet you! i'll have to tell matt that you found our blog. i'd have to say that your little ones are cuties as well. we're actually in holden now but if we're over there we might have to meet up or something.

Robyn said...

He is such a cutie. Good thing you didn't wait to cut it on his first birthday, Tyler was planning on giving him a dress. ( I don't like to claim him sometimes. So now that your boys are not sick we should hang out before the get sick again. They have had a really rough winter.

Tristalee said...

Jordyn loved the video of Mason. She keep telling me about it long after it was over. She would say, "Mason fall down! ha ha ha." Your boys are super cute.

Trissy and Jordyn

lllts422222322224466mmm,,l.

Jordyn really wanted to type something to braxton.

Morgan Eliason said...

I didn't know you guys were back in Beaver. That is so fun! We are in Cedar while Lance finishes school. One more year!!! We are going to spend most of the summer in Circleville. Lance is doing an internship at Otter Creek. I think Lance and Preston would get along! Lance LOVES anything outdoors! Does Preston work with Tyler Schena? Tyler and Lance were Roommates before we got married!

Amber said...

Oh he looks so cute. I can't believe how fast they are growing up. So fun!! You are a great mom.