
All season long, we've been getting together every Monday night at 9:00 to watch the Bachelor. I loved this season! My girl won, so IN YOUR FACE ladies! Well kind of won. He didn't pick the one I wanted him too. But later, he changed his mind, dumped Melissa, and chose Molly. Wahoo!

The "After the Final Rose" show was really intense. It was awesome! In the video I tried to capture all the looks of shock and disbelief. Way to go Jason! "Lead" your heart. Don't follow it.
By the way, you girls look beautiful! Candi, sorry I only got the back of your head, but I couldn't have you see what I was doing, because you would delete it-again.
5 comments:
Wow. So much to say.
First of all - I love your new family pictures.
Second - pretty sure you were rooting for Naomi ALL SEASON LONG and she didn't even make the top three.
Third - I love that Billy Joel's "Piano Man" is on your playlist.
i think we have the same taste. i totally wanted molly to win. i would've loved to see the reactions on everyone's face when he dumped melissa. i laughed a little.
Funny! I've heard soooo many girls cheering for one girl or the other! Sorry I didn't get back to your lil comment the other day. I just learned how! :) i'm basically blogspot handicapped
Ha ha you make me laugh so hard...
WOMAN you should so go pro! I just checked out Jeannies new fam pictures and I LOVE THEM!!!! You have an eye for the camera! DITO to Candi, Love the new Holgreen family pics
Post a Comment