Thanks for finding my blog! It was neat to click on the comments and find one from you. ;) You have the cutest little boys. I don't think I've even seen Mason, but he is a doll! Hopefully we'll see more of each other, but until then, I'll try and keep in contact with you through blog-world.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
2 comments:
We loved seeing Mason's tv debut this morning on GTU!! My kids were really excited. It was so cute! Happy Birthday.He's grown up so fast!
Danielle,
Thanks for finding my blog! It was neat to click on the comments and find one from you. ;) You have the cutest little boys. I don't think I've even seen Mason, but he is a doll! Hopefully we'll see more of each other, but until then, I'll try and keep in contact with you through blog-world.
Post a Comment