Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DENTIST

I prepped Braxton for weeks for his first trip to the Dentist. I told him how fun it was, and that he could get a prize if he's good. He couldn't wait to go!! He waited by the door for 20 minutes while I got Mason dressed, fed, and ready to go.
This is Jerry the Giraffe. He loved brushing his teeth.


Braxton AND Mason were both sitting on my lap in the chair while Braxton go his teeth cleaned. He did really well, and we're going back next week to get a cavity taken care of. But he said he wants to go back to the Dentist, so it was a success!! He wants to brush his teeth at least 5 times a day now because of his new toothpaste (yummy flavor) and toothbrush. I have to monitor his brushing.

2 comments:

Jessica and Justin said...

Good job on prepping him so well. That's just one less thing you will have to worry about now!

Erin Brady said...

So cute. What a good mom you are, prepping him for the dentist. Good job.