Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Cuts and Tuck

I thought Braxton was going to need stitches yesterday when he fell head first into a shelf in the play room. It bled, and bled, and bled some more. Poor little guy. My Dad came over and super glued it, which helped until Braxton picked it off. Today he's been good with letting me put a band aid on it. I just have to bribe him with chocolate milk.

A lady at the Grocery Store today asked Braxton what happened, and he said, "My Mom maked me fall." She looked at me like I was a terrible person. So I had to tell her the story. Braxton was stepping over my leg just as I was moving, and I tripped him. I knew as soon as his head hit, that it would be bad. But we didn't get any blood on the floor, my shirt soaked it up pretty well :).


Their Uncle Kaydon gave them a frog, and they think it's the coolest thing ever!! Braxton named him Tuck, from the Wonder Pets. Even though that Tuck is a turtle.



2 comments:

Katie Snedeger said...

Poor brax don't you hate those moments you see coming but can't do anything to stop!! I love that your dad used super glue! So much easier than stiches, and alot less trauma!!! I love how he tells everyone it is your fault! Kids are to cute for their own good.

Trisha said...

Oh no, how sad! What kind of mom are you making your kid fall like that? Geez! He needed some plasma stat!