
Preston played in a Softball Tournament in St. George this past weekend. The games were played during the night because it was so hot.


My sister Shanna was so nice to take our kids the first night, so I could watch Preston play. Thank You! After getting a few hours of sleep, I got up, drove to Hurricane, and picked them up. Then we had lunch followed by one of my favorite things, a
family nap. Almost 3 hours,
yay!!

Maya,
Braxton, Mason, and Brandon.

My super friend Trisha is not going to like this, but this picture cracks me up!! It's so Trisha!! She hung out at the fields with me for hours, then Preston told us we were bugging him, so we went to
Walmart at 2:00 in the morning to buy a microwave. It took me back to good old college times filled with middle of the night shopping.
Preston had a game at 3:00 a.m., then didn't play again until 7:00 am, so we went back to the Hotel to get a few hours of sleep. He went to the 7:00 game alone, I could not get out of bed.

The boys came with us the next night, but only made it to about 11:30.
Braxton said he wanted his Hotel bed.


It's hard to tell what's going on, but Preston is batting. It was fun watching all the guys play, and they did a good job!! I don't pay attention, so I don't know how many they won or lost.

It amazes me that midnight in St. George is 101 degrees!!! I absolutely love it down there, but I have NO desire to EVER live there EVER again. I don't think I could ever get used to the heat. Trisha said this summer hasn't been so bad for her. It only took 6 years to be able to say that.
1 comment:
Correct! Your super friend Trisha does not love that picture. However, I feel super special that I was mentioned in your blog!
Post a Comment