
I am CRAZY about Doug
Heffernan. I just love his
IPS uniform.

Jeannie, Me, and Megan
cheesin' it!!

GOOD THINGS UTAH!!!!! It was so AWESOME to meet these ladies!! I am a big fan of the show. I was so anxious, I was shaking.


STAR STRUCK. They probably thought I was the biggest idiot, but I don't care. I couldn't believe I was meeting them. I had to shake all of their hands.

That's right,
Nicea Degering gave me a HUG!! My Good Things Utah trip was the best thing!! When Preston watched it, he said I looked "giddy". Well duh, I was giddy!!!
3 comments:
I knew i shouldn't have gave you those pictures until i got them on my blog you have showed me up i still have like 4 posts to post befor that one.
How fun! I want to go up there so bad. By the way I am sitting here watching King of Queens marathon right now, at 11 pm, letting my child still be awake and wreaking havoc.
That is awesome! You look really cute.
Post a Comment