Saturday, August 8, 2009

YUBA LAKE

We went to Yuba Lake with Preston's family, and had a blast!! This picture is of Braxton and Jordyn playing with Gus. Oh yeah, Gus is no longer living with us. Preston gave him away to his little sister Kaylee. One day, Braxton came in the house screaming and crying. He said, "I want to give Gus back to the Grocery Store." Gus bit a hole in his shirt, and kept nipping at him.
Mason LOVED the water.
Mason and Aunt Kaylee



Braxton wanted his life jacket on ALL day.



Surfing
Driving the boat with Grandpa Wayne.





First thing in the morning.
My poor little baby was sick, but we had this trip planned for weeks. He and I almost stayed home, but I thought I'd try it and see how he did. Nights were sad, but he was really good during the day.


Sheldon, Kaylee, Braxton, Preston, Alex, Trissy, Mason, and Jordyn.

Mason was out like a light every time we rode on the boat. It was soooo nice.
Happy as can be (sitting still).
Braxton didn't like the "motorcycle jump". You can see the abandoned tube in the background.

Me and Preston riding the tube. It was super fun-up until we went flying off, doing flips. The wind got knocked out of me, and my right arm was numb for a few hours. But I loved it!!

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Mason sick? ya right he just looks tired..jk love ya