We went to Cove Fort Days today. It's only about 20 miles North of Beaver, and we thought the boys would like it. Preston has been getting over strep throat, so we just took our time and relaxed so he wouldn't get too tired. 








You know he's thinking........I bet I could take an Indian.

Free hot dogs and drinks, and live entertainment!!
We got to go on a wagon ride pulled by horses. Mason thought the horses were awesome!! Every time we saw one, he started pointing and yelling. The horses names were Jake and John, and Braxton told them Thank You for taking us for a ride.
4 comments:
where is your polo shirt Danielle?
Your boys are adorable! And it's been SO long since we've seen you guys!
I cant believe how big your boys are! I hope things are going great for you guys. Let us know if you ever venture up this way!
Hey, it looks like you guys had a ton of fun at Cove Fort. I'm glad. That's somewhere that I want to take Kyarra. I don't know if she'll like it much, but we shall see. :)
I can't believe how big Mason is getting. My nephews are the cutest EVER!
Post a Comment