Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A gift from me...TO ME!!

My first flower of the year!! It didn't last very long. Mason picked it and brought it to me. He had such a sweet look on his face and said, "Got a flowfler you Mom." He is so sweet. But now I have him picking dandelions.
I'm coaching Braxton's T-ball team and he had to try all the equipment out for me!
INTIMIDATION.


The boys think the wagon is for them, but really I got it for ME! It's so convenient! I babysit quite a few kids each week, and sometimes I feel like I'm tied to the house and it's too much of a hassle to go anywhere. Thus the wagon. I can push our double stroller, (when the tires are fixed) and stick 3 kids in the wagon and pull it behind me. It's a beautiful thing!
Preston goes a little too fast in my opinion. We may have to resort to helmets. But Braxton says, "It's ok Mom, my wagon has seat belts!"

The boys were a little concerned when they thought Grandpa was going to take them down a steep hill! Preston has to check on all the calves he helped bring into the world!
Kaydon and my Dad crack me up! They are so fun!

2 comments:

Kiesha said...

We LOVE our wagon..I bet you will too! That is so sweet for Mason to pick you a flower..you can't help but not be mad! Cute Cute

The Martin's said...

I always love your updates! Brent just got a wagon and loves it, they are so fun but I get way tired.