Wednesday, April 14, 2010

EasTeR wEEkenD

Community Easter Egg Hunt. It was supposed to be outside, but thanks to all the snow, it was moved to the High School. I didn't even get to see Braxton run out and get candy because I was in the hall helping Mason at the same time. As I was going out to the hall (with both boys) my friend Tricia and her Mom were coming in. Dear, sweet Kathy took Braxton for me so I didn't have to worry about him.
Brax was so excited about the Woody picture! He's not much of a candy kid, but he loved all the other stuff. Now Mason on the other hand.....we couldn't get the candy away from him:)
Mason grabbed his first piece of candy and brought it right over to me. I told him to put it in his basket and get more and he said, "Open pease Mom!" Once he had candy in his mouth, he was good to go!
Eyelashes to DIE for!!
Lucky for Mason it was a windy day. He can't figure out how to blow bubbles, so the wind did it for him! But as far as he's concerned, he's a master bubble blower!



Spoiled.



The Raceway!
You would never guess who made this amazing fat cowboy complete with a rattle snake (Braxton's idea to add a snake). Let's just say, I think I had more fun with the play-dough than the boys did.
Front row seats to see what's in the big box!

Preston got an early Father's Day present-a lawnmower! He really needed it. He does such a great job with taking good care of our yard. And last year he had to fight our lawnmower every time until it broke down. Then he had to go to my parents house and steal theirs. I'm so sweet to get him a shiney new red one, (which by the way already looks old and yucky after 1 use), but what can I say, he's the Father of my children and I love him.
Mason had to run in the house and get his lawnmower!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Your kids are adorable! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. You are such a good mom coaching his tball team!! Can't wait to see more pics.