

Oh beautiful NFL wrapping paper!!! I had an idea of what it might be....


Ahhhh!!! I am so excited!! I LOVE my jersey! It's going to be perfect for.....get ready......very exciting.......can't wait......
COLTS vs. BRONCOS September 26
th in Denver!!!!!!!!!! Preston and his Uncle Kale invited their wives to this year's Broncos trip! Preston, Kale, and Summer are die hard Bronco's fans (and I really like them too), but my team (actually my heart throb) is Manning and the Colts!! I'm planning on being shunned throughout the game (especially when the Bronco's get creamed) but I'm still wicked excited!! Thanks Preston, I love the jersey, and I love even more that you're taking me to a Colts game!!
I heart Peyton and Preston Forever!!
3 comments:
We may have to fight over who peyton's girlfriend is!! LOL J/K! Your house sounds alot like mine. Zach has no idea why I am in love with Peyton Manning and the Colts! And Zach and his family are die hard Broncos fans. For christmas Zach and my kids all got broncos clothing. I don't think my girls will be allowed to become Colts fans.
I love Peyton too! He is dreamy! I am very jealous of your jersey.
Happy Mom's day!
I heart your husband supporting (and even encouraging) this obsession.
p.s. You make that jersey look good.
Post a Comment