Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MaSOn'S 2nd BirTHdaY

Mason just glared at everyone while we were singing Happy Birthday. It was so funny!
Then he decided he wasn't even going to try to blow the candles out. He just sat there. So Braxton blew them out for him. Twice. And Mason still didn't want to do it.
Little glare face.
We were going to have his party on Thursday, but at the last minute we had to change it to Wednesday. So my 3 layer Toy Story cake I had planned turned into this little guy. Braxton helped me with it. He thought it was so cool to color on the cake! We made the "M" too big so we shortened it to Mase instead of Mason. It works, that's what we call him anyway.
I think Braxton was more excited about Woody than Mason was. Mason loves it, but Braxton is the one who has been sleeping with it every night:)
Anxiously waiting for Daddy to get Woody out of the box! Mason sat down on the floor and started playing with his new toys when we brought his cop car out. When he saw it he said "WOW!!" He threw Woody on the floor and ran to the car! He has had so much fun with it! He loves to drive.

Mase is so good with sharing toys and giving Braxton turns too. Now they play cops and bad guys. Last night Braxton got out of the car and put Mason's hands behind his back. Mason said, "I not a bad guy, I not a bad guy!" These 2 are hilarious!
The balloons were a big hit!! Mason wanted me, Preston, and Braxton to always have one in our hands:)
I don't know what this little Braxton move is about, but he does it after each bowl.

Grandma Cindy, Grandpa Wade, and Kaydon came to his party. Thanks for the presents!!




My Favorite Things About Mason

*His hugs and kisses
*His chubby hands
*His sweet little voice
*When he growls
*When he says, "Wuv you!"
*His pouty face
*I love to hear him count. Thanks to TEAM UMIZOOMI he can count to 12.
*I love it when Preston gets home from work and Mason runs to him and takes his pen out of his pocket.
*When I put Mason to bed or down from a nap he says, "Lay by you."
*He does all the actions to little kid songs.
*Every morning when he gets out of bed he says, "I wake up! Choca mewk!"
*When we come home he says, "My house!"
*I love how he is Braxton's permanent shadow
*He scrunches up his nose when he sees a bug
*I love when we play hide and go seek and he screams when he's found!
*Playing duck duck goose with him is hilarious!
*His favorite place to be his home with his family
*His 2nd favorite place is Grandma Cindy's (especially if Kaydon is home from school)
*He loves other kids and babies
*His cheeks are so squeezable!
*The way he says "Yes" is so cute! It's a cross between yesh and yesss
*When we say "Mason, what are you doing?" He says, "Good."
*If you ask him why he did something he says, "Cause why."
*When he's crying and we ask him what's wrong and he says, "Brax."
*If he hears the crinkling of a wrapper, he comes running and asks for a "bite".
*He is very hesitant with unfamiliar people and situations, but when he knows you or warms up to you, he is so loving and playful!
I could go on and on with my favorite things about Mason, but I'd be here all day. He is so fun to be around, and has brought so much joy to our family! We love you big guy!!

6 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Two?!? Wow! He is soo cute, I loved reading all the fun things he does. They made me smile! :)

Unknown said...

How cute! I can't believe he's 2! Time goes by too fast! Tyse is going to be 3 on the 17th, crazy!! Where did you get the cute toys for the cake? Tyse is a huge Toy story fan too! Hope you guys are doing good!

Camren and Tiffany said...

Your boys are so cute looks like a fun birthday party! I think the cake turned out awsome!

Jamie said...

Cute party! Your boys are adorable

Kiesha said...

He reminds me alot of Dav!! I totally love when he says wub you and he says lay by you too! They're at such a fun age!! HapPy BirThdaY MasoN!

love birds and a few chicklets said...

Okay your boys are growing up way too fast and are too cute! Happy Birthday Mason!!