Poor little Mason; forced to share the Lightning McQueen fishing pole with his Brother. Life is so hard at that age:) Braxton figured out how to cast on his own. It's so much easier for him to cast from the bridge. That way, if he doesn't cast at the right time, it doesn't get caught in all the moss and grass. It was pretty cold, but the boys and Preston don't care, they just want to fish!
My boys were jealous after I told them about you guys fishing. They love it, it looks like you guys had a great time. It needs to warm up so it can be even better.
Preston and I met in March of 2004. We were engaged April 30, and married June 18, 2004.
Fast forward 8 years- we have a 6 year old named Braxton, a 4 year old named Mason, and a baby boy named Braylon. We love our little family!!
1 comment:
My boys were jealous after I told them about you guys fishing. They love it, it looks like you guys had a great time. It needs to warm up so it can be even better.
Post a Comment