We all got to bring our kids for the pediatric portion of class. They loved the ambulance! Except for Eli, he looks mad:)


We had a mock mass casualty incident in Milford. They went all out in setting it up for us. I wish I could remember how many vehicles and patients were involved, but believe me it was a lot.
Steven sporting the KED!!
I'm pretty sure our instructors were more excited to finish the class than we were:) I think they got tired of the obnoxious front row- Tricia, me, Jeannie, Jen, and Brian.
You can't tell, but I have a pencil sticking out of my eyeball. Really. I volunteered. It healed really well, I barely notice being blind in one eye now.It was such a relief to pass the tests. I think our whole class did pretty well.
Braxton and Mason were so glad to have me back at home with them every night!! Now Braxton gets excited when the pager goes off. He tells me to get the "ambylants" fast so I can help people. I hate being the rookie, but I really enjoy going on calls!
No comments:
Post a Comment