
The best t-ball players ever!!

It was so funny to watch Braxton when the photographer tried to get him to do things. He took it so seriously and didn't dare smile because he was concentrating so hard on posing the way she told him!!

Mason was not ok with sitting in the crowd or in the dugout. He HAD to have his own glove, and HAD to have turns hitting. Mason is Braxtons biggest fan!!


It was so awesome to watch Braxton play! He never stopped at first. He got an "over the fence homerun" every time:)

Braxton we're so proud of you!! We can't wait for coach pitch and little league. You can already hit the ball really hard when we pitch it to you. Good job big guy!!
1 comment:
I love baseball and need some boys to play :) Mason is just your dad's mini me. Every picture of him reminds me so much of your dad. Congrats on the EMT thing. It takes a brave soul to deal with that trauma. I'm glad their are people out there like you who can do it, because there is no way I could.
Post a Comment