Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Over 300 pictures in 3 days......HOLY FUN-NESS!!

Preston's sister Taleena just graduated from North Sanpete HS. She looked so beautiful! Braxton was very happy to have the program over and done with. It was very hot and crowded in there.

After the Graduation, Preston, Braxton, Mason, Alex and I headed out for our Memorial weekend camp-out.
Braxton had to make sure he put sun block on before he went outside:)



JORDYN
I'm lovin' the boots!
Braxton and Jordyn are so funny together!!


Baseball is serious stuff.
We let Braxton play in the outfield with us as long as he stands close to a "big kid".
Kale and Summer brought there family over to hang out with us.
Whose idea was it to move all these branches out of the way.....Trissy.

3 splinters later......
Plenty of room for volleyball and softball!!!
Grandma Brady up to bat! I'm not gonna lie, she's pretty good!



Running to first!

Grandpa Brady.....he cracks me up!




Cousin Judd and his....ahem....friend came for a few hours. They were really fun to hang out with! She made fun of Judd a few times-which I thought was awesome!

Preston got up the first morning and made breakfast for us. By the way, it was very good!

This picture of Ty is so funny!


FISHING COUSINS

Taleena. Action shot by:Grandma Brady
Kaylee. Action shot by:Grandma Brady as well.

If I was related by blood to G-Ma Brady, I would know that's where I get my picture addiction:) I handed her my camera, and she took TONS of great pictures! Thanks Grandma!

TRISTALEE
Summer is going to kill me for including this picture-but I couldn't resist! This is her stance while playing Mexican Horseshoes. Grandma took the picture, not me:)

Preston and I thought we were so cool. We creamed EVERY team that came against us time after time. Until Kale and Summer. We probably played 10 games with them and won 1. I still couldn't get Preston to admit that they are better than us at Mexican Horseshoes. It's ok babe. We can't win 'em all.

Shanna (Preston's Mom) took a turn playing, but I don't remember who won.



Mason, Jordyn, Braxton, and Kaitlyn.
Jordyn took her pink boots off so she could "kick her legs without her boots flying off".


Never too young to shoot a BB gun.
Check out Mason's face-too funny!
Braxton would take a shot at the milk jug, and Alex would shoot his gun right after and hit the jug. Braxton was so proud when he heard the sound of hitting his target:)


Preston is so good with kids!! He is so patient and loves helping them learn new things. I heard him go over gun safety with them and tell them to never point a gun at people. But I'm pretty sure not long after that I saw Preston pull his Dad aside and whisper something to him. Then I'm pretty sure Wayne shot Preston in the butt from 15-20 feet away. Then I KNOW that someone shot me in the leg and then the foot while I was taking down a volleyball net. I don't know who would do such a thing! But at least whoever it was made sure they were shot first so they new how bad it would hurt. It felt like a grass hopper jumped at my leg or something. But it took me a minute to figure out what was going on. Then I look up to see a little smirk on someone's face and I can't believe he would shoot me. That's low.

The weekend went by so fast, but it was sure nice to be home and clean up. Thanks everyone, we had a blast!

Apparently when you have a VERY long post with TONS of pictures, blogger will only show this one post. I have more pictures on the previous post of Kayson and Mason (very cute), but you have to click on older posts to see them.

5 comments:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

Holy-Crap..."Congratulations, I'm a hundred years old," after reading what could have been the longest post in HISTORY.

:)

Just kidding. Anytime I can use that line from "The Proposal" I have to!

Jessica and Justin said...

Holy pictures Batman! That is so cool though. I really need to be better at taking pictures. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Jared and Chrissy said...

You guys always have so much fun in the great outdoors! I think the Grandma and Grandpa playing baseball pictures are the coolest pictures ever. I hope I can be a fun old person one day!

Amber said...

Thank you Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. It made Spencer depressed and he wanted to stop looking but I made him finish! Looks like a blast. I can't wait to move back and play!!! I love the pictures of all the family they crack me up. Thanks again.

Amber said...

Thank you Thank you for sharing these pictures with us. It made Spencer depressed and he wanted to stop looking but I made him finish! Looks like a blast. I can't wait to move back and play!!! I love the pictures of all the family they crack me up. Thanks again.