Friday, January 14, 2011

Vikings and a Helicopter

Last Saturday the boys woke up and decided they wanted to be Vikings. So, as any other child would do, they asked their Mom to create Viking apparel for them. Let me be specific-I was asked to make helmets (with horns), shields, spears, and axes. I drew the line at the axes. When I was almost done creating everything, Preston woke up- so he is the one who made the amazing spears.

Braxton wants to be Hiccup (from How to Train Your Dragon) for Halloween. So he wants me to let his hair grow out:)
Viking faces- grrrrr.
Preston and I had a Life Flight training this past Monday. After a power point presentation, we went to the Hospital to watch Life Flight land. After I got a good look at the helicopter and realized they would be there for a while, I picked the kids up from a friends house and brought them to the helicopter.
The crew was so nice to the boys. They let them sit inside and showed them a few different things.

It was fun to watch the helicopter take off. Braxton was surprised by how loud and windy it was.

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

How fun! I love those outfits you made for your boys. So clever! They look terrifying and fierce! By-the-way, beautiful background for your blog.

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

That viking gear looks sooo official. You should be a professional costume designer!

LOOOOOOOVE it!

Those boys are toooo adorable!