
We have Spring Fever BAD!! The boys keep asking us when we're going camping and fishing. Braxton wants to know how many "sleeps" until we can go. If the number is higher than 20, he is not very happy. It was pretty cold yesterday, but that didn't keep the boys from playing camp-out for 2 1/2 hours. They got all their toys and camp chairs out of the shed, then set up camp. They asked for pillows and blankets because they wanted to sleep outside when it got dark. I gave them hot chocolate instead.


This is the new addition to our family. The joke is on whoever gave it to us. The kids love it. We noticed this dog sitting on top of our trailer one day. I have no idea how long it was there. We left him there for a few days. He blew over one day, and the next time I went outside, I saw him standing straight up again. So someone cares about us enough to make sure this tacky dog is sitting up. He was a present opened at an EMS Christmas party. No one really wanted the ugly thing. It has been passed around ever since. So if you find this sweet dog in your yard (after our kids get sick of it), you're welcome. Just know that he was given to you, from us-with love. OR we might just throw him away and end the madness.
Braxton tried to get him off the trailer with a pipe yesterday. So I helped him get the dog down. Then he joined in their camp-out. Next he ate dinner with us at our table. I was told his name is Tad.

Then he watched cartoons with us before going to sleep in the boys room- on the floor.

This is a SWORD SHARK that Braxton made.

I love this picture. Braxton colored our family sitting at the table eating dinner.

Brax wrote all of our names and drew pictures of our family. Notice my long hair?

And finally, here is his magic machine. I'm not sure what it does, but I thought it was pretty creative. My favorite thing he colored recently was a picture of the TV show WIPEOUT. He had platforms and swinging things all over, with people falling off into water. I don't know what happened to that drawing, but I didn't get a picture of it, but believe me-it was awesome.
1 comment:
I can't believe how grown up your boys are getting. I saw you for a sec at state wrestling but you were too far away :(
Post a Comment