Thursday, February 3, 2011

MisCellanEouS

Braxton colored this all by himself. He used to hate coloring and now all of a sudden he loves it. His favorite things to color are vikings, bucks, and blue prints for dog houses.
Tesler, Braxton, and Mason. They told me they were shooting birds. Tesler is our neighbor, and Braxton's favorite person to play with.


Getting the "mat" out. They even pretend it's really heavy.
Shaking hands.
Mason got pinned.
Braxton pretending he's the coach watching a match.
Bantam wrestling is starting soon, and Brax couldn't be more excited-especially since he get's his very on singlet this year!! Most people wouldn't be too exicted about that, but he can't wait!

2 comments:

Erin Brady said...

You make me want to have a little boy. If I ever do, I will refer to your blog often for ideas on how to raise and entertain one.

Trisha said...

Hey! I recognize that mat!