Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy #3 MASON!!!

Mason turned 3 on April 29th. He had so much fun ALL DAY and late into the night!

He wanted a treasure chest Birthday cake.





Walkie Talkie's from Braxton.
Every time we asked him what he wanted for his Birthday, he said a RED SCOOTER. He was very excited!


This has been a big hit! I love it because they can splash and play without getting the pool out.

Things were really busy so we just had a small party. His Grandma Cindy came over to celebrate with us.
That night Preston took the boys camping. It had been REALLY cold so I was afraid they would FREEZE. Preston said Brax woke him up one time during the night and told Preston to cuddle him cause he was cold. Other than that, the boys had a blast! And I had some nice quiet time at home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON, WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

You're getting pretty impressive with these birthday cakes. Way to be an awesome mom!

candacespens@hotmail.com said...

Dang! I miss my nephews so much! I miss you too, but those boys are getting so big! Love you guys.