I'm sailing!!
I'm sailing!!
I'm a sailor!!!
AHOY!!
Such a great movie!!
Ahoy rhymes with Boy
As in....that's what we're having.
A BOY!!
And Preston Can't. Stop. Smiling.
When Preston and I got home from
the ultrasound, we gave the picture
to Braxton and asked him
to sound the words out and tell
Grandma and Mason what the baby is.
There was an arrow followed by BOY.
He looked at it for a minute then yelled, "A Boy!"
He and Mason are excited!
I'm not surprised at all. I KNEW it was a boy.
I haven't even pictured what it would
be like to have a girl. Boys are awesome!
Preston is so spoiled.
I'm sailing!!
I'm a sailor!!!
AHOY!!
Such a great movie!!
Ahoy rhymes with Boy
As in....that's what we're having.
A BOY!!
And Preston Can't. Stop. Smiling.
When Preston and I got home from
the ultrasound, we gave the picture
to Braxton and asked him
to sound the words out and tell
Grandma and Mason what the baby is.
There was an arrow followed by BOY.
He looked at it for a minute then yelled, "A Boy!"
He and Mason are excited!
I'm not surprised at all. I KNEW it was a boy.
I haven't even pictured what it would
be like to have a girl. Boys are awesome!
Preston is so spoiled.
8 comments:
Congrats!!! That is very exciting! My sister is having a boy too, so it must be going around :) So happy for you guys!
congratulations! Didn't know you were expecting again! I hope you are feeling well! You must be great at raising boys!
Awesome! He's a lucky little guy to have an awesome family like you guys!
Does this mean his name will be Bob?
Boys are the best!-You are a great mom, boys must be your specialty!
Plus you get to save on buying all new clothes!
Congrats friend!
That is awesome! You guys are great parents. So happy for you.
Congrats! He will be adorable just like your other boys!
How fun, I'm pretty sure we will get all boys too :).
Post a Comment