Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cruise Sick

Aunt Cheryl sent 3 camera SD cards to us the other day. They were full of cruise pictures we had never seen. Thanks Cheryl!! It was so fun to look at all the pictures, but it made us REALLY miss our cruise. Braxton keeps saying he wishes we could live on the cruise:)
Our plane had just landed in Florida, and we waited a while for our shuttle to take us to the Hotel.

Braxton and Mason all ready to go!!

This is my Mom-In-Law Shanna. She is hilarious! She started dancing the moment we stepped on board.
Hee Hee! This pictures just brings a smile to my face! I love that Cheryl took a picture of these two strangers!! That will be me and Preston on our 40th Wedding Anniversary!!


MUSCLES!!






Cozumel. Swimming with the RAYS day.


We had to wait a loooong time for our turn to get off the boat in Belize. Cave tubing day.

Isla Roatan. Zip-Line day.



Cheryl, Lisa, Wayne, Shanna, Kaylee, Taleena, and Me.

Grand Cayman. Beach Day. Once again, we had some time to kill before we could get off the boat. But at least we FINALLY had the pools all to ourselves!


I said I wasn't going in the pool!! I'm not a fan of swimming in salt water pools. At least I plugged my nose before plunging into the water.


How many Holgreen's can we cram on an elevator?
All the soft serve ice cream you can eat. Anytime. Day or night. And THAT is why we can never live on a cruise!!
Not even off the boat and Mason is asleep!!


Oh so kissable!!






The amazing Aunt Cheryl with the boys. Thanks for all the pictures!!
Braxton and Jackson heading off the boat.

I can't believe it's been 6 months since our cruise. Preston and I have already been discussing when we're going again:)

2 comments:

shady brady dye said...

We went on a 4 night one just to Catalina-Ensenda, it was SO fun...I'm dying to go some place cooler...so far cruises have to be the best vacation in my opinion! I hope you get to go again soon!

Amber said...

I want to come!