Thursday, July 14, 2011

BIG BAD BUTTERFLY CATCHER

Braxton is a mighty bug and butterfly catcher. I remember always chasing big yellow butterflies when I was little, and I never caught one. He walks right up to butterflies, reaches out, and grabs them. He makes it look so easy!


Letting it go.
Not a day goes by that he's not outside looking for bugs and butterflies. He especially likes to catch spiders and bring them in the house to show me. I hate that. But I'll take spiders over snakes any day. I hope he never finds a snake.

Different day, different butterfly. Braxton, you're awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Danielle, they have these cutest little bug catcher kits out at Alco. Your boys would love them. They come with little tweezers and a magnifying glass. We got Addy one and she loves it. They are pretty cheap too, like $5. They are so worth it and from seeing this post your boys would love them!