Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Ward Trek

Me and the kids with my G-Ma and G-Pa Bradshaw.
My sweet Grandparents were so worried about me walking. Grandpa kept trying to talk me into riding the 4-wheeler, just to make sure I didn't have a baby on the way:) I did just fine, 2 miles is nothing. And I had Preston to pull Mason in the wagon, so all I did was walk. But thanks for being concerned Grandpa!
We walked through a few parts of town to see historical markers along the way. We heard some pioneer stories, then had dinner. It was a camp out, but we came home for bed:)
Braxton loved riding in the handcart. His favorite part of the trek was when Indians came by and attacked us. He especially liked the Indian riding the inflatable ostrich.

Mason would be a great Pioneer. He can sleep ANYWHERE.

No comments: