Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Little Family Trip

We spent almost a week in St. George earlier this month. Preston had to help out with a wrestling camp, so the boys and I went down with him. Then he had a softball tournament that weekend, so we made a little vacation out of it.

We went to the Washington Rec Center while Preston was at the camp. The boys LOVED it. Mason was a little chicken after the bucket dumped on him within the first 30 seconds of being there. So he wouldn't even go up the stairs and down the slides. He just played right around me, but had a lot of fun!










We also went to Dinosaur Discovery at Johnsons Farm. The boys liked it, but I think it would have been better to wait until they were a little older. They just wanted to move from exhibit to exhibit without really looking. I like to take my time at museums, but it was still pretty fun. This is a picture of a dino footprint.


Fiesta Fun was a hit, but WAY too hot. They loved racing against each other. Preston had to help Mason the first lap, then Mason did the rest on his own.



Preston tried the batting cage, so Braxton had to have a turn too.

Arcade games never get old.


Hitting up the Hotel pool was a MUST. I love St. George, but I would NEVER want to live there again. I don't know how I survived before. It is miserably hot. You can't even spend any time outside unless you're playing in water. I'm not willing to give up playing ball in the backyard to have nice weather year round. Call me crazy.

Then Sunday my sister's baby Alex was Blessed. He is such a cute little thing! The boys loved him, and now they REALLY can't wait until their baby brother is born. They're hoping he'll be as small as Alex:)

1 comment:

*rOcKiN rIcHiNs* said...

looks like fun! you know that st. george is the best...the heat grows on you...you'll move back someday, i can just feel it... :)