Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bradshaw Family Reunion 2011















These pictures were taken right before Mason nailed Braxton in the head with a rock. It was very sad.






























Braxton is allergic to horses. He's had problems before and we hoped he'd grow out of it. With tears in his eyes he said, "But I love horses."






























































































































Preston had to work, so Doug went in the canoe with the boys and I. We left Dexter on shore, but he jumped in and swam after us. Mase started to cry when Dexters head went under.

























My Dad took the boys for a ride on my Uncle Wayne's razor ( I think that's what it's called). Mason fell asleep on Grandpa Wade's shoulder. The boys love to go on rides. They yell "FASTER, FASTER!!" And I have to yell, "No! Slow down!!"

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Oh how sad! He thought his little puppy was drowning...poor kid, lol.