
The boys and I took off to the mountains a few weeks ago. Preston had to work, and I didn't want to just hang out at home on a Saturday. So I packed a lunch and the boys got their butterfly nets, and we were off.

This is one of about 20 "baby fish" the boys caught with their nets. My dad googled them later and found out they're a type of dragon fly. But they were swimming, so that's why the boys call them fish.


Gathering sticks to throw in the water.

He found a shell.


Lunch break.





The baby fish lived for a couple days.
Braxton and Mason fed them Ritz crackers, but that wasn't enough to keep them alive:) They started to die, so we just threw them away.
It was a fun easy going day, and hopefully we'll do it again soon!
1 comment:
You are such a fun mom! That whole scenario seems very overwhelming to me lol. Call me next time and we'll go together! Hank gets very bored with me all day.
Post a Comment