Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Playing With Presents

The last Christmas phone call from my Brother Ethan in Argentina.
Kyarra taking care of Braylon.
Doug and Jenny gave the boys a tub of K'Nex. Then they helped them put an airplane together.
Doug and Jenny had A LOT of patience while assembling the airplane with a 3 and 6 year old. The boys loved it!!

The airplane.
The Ferris Wheel.
I am a K'Nex nerd. I had so much fun helping the boys build things. The Ferris Wheel took the longest, and was my favorite. But it was only put together for a little while, until the boys took it apart to build something else. Sad.

The Truck.

The Glider.
I think Preston has more fun with the bow and arrows than the boys do. The boys have to dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge when Preston plays with them. Braxton and Mason take their shirts off and run from room to room trying not to get shot.
And then they let themselves be targets and get shot in the butt.
Painting the steering wheel for the model car. I'd kill for his eyelashes.



After the paint, and before the decals.


Ta-Da!!! It looks great!! Preston did such a good job helping the boys build the car. He could take his time and make everything look perfect, but he let the kids do it, and just had to close his eyes a few times:) He had more patience than I would. I like things done my way.

My Brother Ethan flies into the Salt Lake Airport TONIGHT!! To say we're excited would be an understatement.

No comments: