Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Welcome Home Elder Bradshaw!!


My Dad, Kaydon, Ethan, and Doug.

He's baaaack! I really wanted to go to Salt Lake to see him at the airport, but since he was coming to Beaver later that night, we stayed home. When my Mom texted me some pictures of Ethan, I started sobbing. I really missed the kid.
Braxton and Mason helped me color the WELCOME HOME papers. We decorated my Mom's house before they got home.
I made this Argentina flag out of paper. Ethan told me it looked just like it, except the face I drew was a little small.
Mason colored the picture on the left. Its Ethan and Kaydon playing with their dog radar:) Braxton made the sign on the right. How was your Mission? Uncle? Ethan (He recently discovered the question mark, and loves to use it whenever he can).

After we decorated, I took the boys home for bed. My parents called me when they were about 20 miles from Beaver, (at 11:45 PM). Then I called my Grandma and Grandpa Bradshaw and told them they were almost home. G-Ma and G-Pa were really excited to see him too. We woke the boys up and went to my Mom's.
And then Ethan arrived, wahoo!! I ran out and gave him a big hug, and cried some more. I'm such a baby.
Hee Hee, he looks the same, just a little older!
Seeing Braylon for the first time.
Hugs and shakes for Brax and Mase.
Ethan used to always shake the boys, and that was the first thing he did with Mason when he got home.
Braxton wouldn't leave his side. The boys were so excited to have their Uncle back!! We stayed and visited for a little over an hour, then we took the boys home and put them back in bed. They had a hard time going back to sleep.
The next day, Ethan came over and played with the kids for a little while. They loved it. And almost every day since Ethan has been home, Braxton and Mason have asked me if they can go to Ethans house and play, or if he can come play at our house.
I only took one picture at his homecoming dinner. This is my Dad holding Braylon and my Nephew Alex. They are almost exactly 3 months apart.
We are so happy to have Ethan home (just in case you couldn't tell).