
This sweet little man is what I woke up to. And hey, if he and I were going to be awake, everyone else needed to be awake too!!

I snuck out to the living room to snap a few pictures before waking the boys up.





By the looks on their faces, you wouldn't think it was Christmas morning!! They don't like it when I wake them up.



Braxton loves his bow and arrows, but it's a little too hard for Mason to shoot by himself.

Mason got a smart cycle (which he calls a strange motorcycle). He said, "I didn't know there was a thing as that, but I'm glad Santa brought it for me!!"

Braxton got an art easel. He drew a target on it and tried to get his arrow to stick. He nailed it a few times.


Trying to write his name in cursive:)

Just plain adorable.

Braxton and Mason were excited about the stroller, so they can give him rides around the house.

The gifts they gave each other. Brax gave Mason an army tank, and Mason gave Brax a truck pulling a trailer with motorcycles on it.




The new sweater from g-ma and g-pa Bradshaw. Christmas was a little spread out for us this year. We opened a few presents in the morning, then took a break so Preston could go to work without missing anything. While we were at Church, my Grandma asked me if the sweater she gave Braylon fit him, because it was the tiniest sweater she had ever seen. I told her I didn't know because we hadn't opened all the presents yet. She clamped her hand over her mouth and said, "Oh no, I ruined it for you!" She's funny. But it fits him just fine and it's super cute!!

When Preston came home for a break we opened a few more presents. Then when he came home for good, we finished up and went to visit family.

Kaydon got a shocking device thingy. It looks like an ipod/heart monitor. You stick it on your skin and control how bad you want the shocks to be. I hate it. Preston thought it was cool, because it locks your arms up and feels weird. Kaydon likes odd things.


Braxton and Mason gave Braylon some little baby toys.

Kaydon hooked my 84 year old Grandpa, who had open heart surgery last year, up to his shocking thing. Grandpa liked it, and even hooked it to his neck where he was sore. He said it feels good on sore muscles. I'm just glad it didn't kill him!! A few days later, Grandpa had a dream that the shocking thing killed Kaydon. So he told Kaydon he can only use it on his feet, and it can't be turned up any higher than 5. So funny!



Christmas was great, as always. Kids were spoiled, as always. And it came and went as fast as it always does.
The boys had a blast and love all their new stuff. Preston got a big warm coat from Santa, which he really likes. My parents surprised me with a really nice new 10 piece pan set. I love it! My G-ma and G-pa Sweet gave me a crystal platter that belonged to my Great Uncle Bob who died when I was little. It's beautiful, and came with instructions to pass it down to a daughter of my choice someday:) We'll see. Santa surprised us with a new flat screen TV /DVD combo for our bedroom. That was awesome! And we loved having a new member of the family to celebrate Christmas with!!
1 comment:
I think if the Patriarch told me he had a dream about something killing me & then gave me specific instructions...I'd follow them. But that's just me.
Post a Comment