Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bradshaw Reunion 2012

Most of my family participated in the 24th of July 5K this year, and it was so fun!!  Preston even wanted Braxton to do it, but he was asleep on my Grandma's couch, and I didn't want to wake him up.  L-R: Uncle Brent, Ethan, Doug, Jenny, Dad, Mom, Kaydon, Me, Preston, Candace, Kyarra, and Braylon in the stroller.
I wish I could remember our times, but I know speedy Preston beat me, and I was under 30 minutes (and that's good enough for me!!)   And my Uncle Brent wasted all of us, including my brothers:)  Note for Nikki: You are my gal in the green shirt I can never catch.  My goal for next year is to have you in my sight during the whole race (even if you're pretty far ahead).  And I will have a greener shirt than you:)
Bray loves to go on walks and he did fine during the whole 5K, but at the finish line when everyone was cheering and clapping, it scared him and he freaked out.
My Mom did great, she's a champ!!
Twister Dots were painted on the grass, which I thought was so clever!!
Oodles of popcorn for our outdoor movie, which turned into and indoor movie because of the rain.

No comments: