Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Braylon 11 Months

Ok, so Bray turned 11 Months old back in August, but I'm running behind on posts, so here ya go!!  Just a few days after he turned 10 months old, he started crawling.  So by the time I took these 11 month pictures, he had it mastered, and he hasn't slowed down since!!
He has had so much fun being mobile, and I've never felt so busy!!  Every time I turn around, he's into something else.  I haven't had this problem for years, and even when Brax and Mase were his age they really didn't get into stuff, so it's a nightmare trying to keep up with him!!  Braxton and Mason love that he can get around on his own, but they're learning they have to put their things away if they don't want them slobbered on.  And Preston quickly learned why I kept a pack and play in the living room for the first few weeks he started crawling.  I need a place to put him where he can't get into trouble, so I can get things done!!

No comments: