Monday, February 11, 2013

Christmas Events

This is one of the few pictures from Braxton's Christmas program. He is the center kid on the bottom row (the white one). We were waaay in the back, so pictures didn't turn out.  I sent Mason up the aisle with my camera to get some closer pictures.  Later when we looked at the pictures Mason had taken, we found a lot of great close-ups of other kids.  Just none of Brax:)
I left this picture off the last post by mistake.  I worked all day that day, but Preston told me when I got home that they found Marbles first thing in the morning, but didn't realize he had colored on their pictures until that evening.  I threatened to put Marbles in time-out and Mason ripped into me like a monkey on a cupcake.  Apparently Marbles can behave however he wants without consequences.
This is the one and only picture of one of our kids with Santa for this year.  I failed the Santa department miserably.  If you had told me 5 years ago that I would turn into such a slacker at Christmas time, I would have called you an idiot liar or something.  We saw Santa one other time, but the boys didn't even want to talk to him.  They said his boots were too dirty, and not the right kind to be the real Santa.  Picky, picky, picky.  That particular helper did eventually talk them into sitting on his lap though.  It cost him 2 balloons for each kid.
Our Ward Christmas party.  Braylon wasn't feeling well, so my Mom took some pictures for me.  Thanks Mom!
Since I couldn't get a good pic of Brax during his school program, I took a picture of him in front of their school tree by the office.  Totally makes up for it.

No comments: