Saturday, July 27, 2013

Random Stuff

Preston went ice fishing with some of his high school friends at the Minersville Reservoir in February. He had a lot of fun and caught this big fish. Braxton thought it was the coolest thing ever, and Mason wouldn't go near it.
Mason set up the Ninja Turtles characters on their SHELL RAISER and asked me to take a picture of it. And he's standing here next to me and saw this picture while I was scrolling through. He wants it in our blog book, so here you go Mason! Masons favorite Ninja Turtle: Michelangelo (no idea how to spell it). Mason knows he wears the orange mask and has nun chucks (no idea if that's right either) as his weapon.
Beaver High School took 2nd place at State Wrestling this year, which was awesome! The boys were so great and worked hard, and the coaches put in a LOT of time-and it really paid off!
The kids and I went to very few tournaments this year. But we did go to Region where Beaver took 1st place. It was a very long day, but the kids did well and I actually got to watch most of the matches.
Braylon was so tired and fussy and I couldn't get him to sleep. I walked around and around with him in the stroller and he still just whined and didn't fall asleep. During a break I took him down to Preston. Bray fell asleep on his lap in less than 2 minutes. Ugh.
After 4 years in this house, we finally have the garbage disposal installed. Thanks Dad! He came over on his day off to help Preston install it. My world has greatly improved since. Braylon was in the way more than he was out of the way, but my Dad didn't mind at all:)

No comments: